We, at UkuleleAdvice, believe that every student should get a chance to strive for the best and fulfill their dreams.
Students are the pioneers of tomorrow and, therefore, they need to be treated with special care and provided with all the benefits they deserve.
Achieving goals in life—whether they’re short-term or long-term goals—requires firm belief, hard work, and consistency.
And, that’s what the students are good at.
However, things may not seem to work out if such brilliant students not financially supported. And, that’s what the scholarships are for.
These scholarships help such bright students to make a positive impact on the world.
With the help of such allowances, the scholars could benefit from those things which they couldn’t even think of before—when they were not monetarily strong.
We know there are other ways to make a positive impact, such as feeding the poor, donating supplies, volunteering, or even recycling. We do believe in that, as well.
However, to support the smart students, providing scholarships is something that can be done remotely—no one has to go anywhere to achieve this wonderful.
What is UkuleleAdvice Scholarship?
The UkuleleAdvice scholarship is geared towards the students who’re passionate about music and love to spend time with their musical buddy in their spare time, namely ukulele, guitars, or any other stringed instrument.
This could be a great opportunity for the students to show their interest in music and use their imaginative and writing skills in a creative essay.
The essay written by the students must be creative, to the point, and clearly meet all the criteria as laid out in the segment below.
All interested students have to satisfy the following eligibility criteria:
- The students must be studying in a school or college or pursuing a professional course from a university or hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in any discipline
- They must possess good writing skills, viz. they should be good at their linguistic skills, such as grammatical, proofreading, etc.
- They must have a basic understanding of music, or the art of playing stringed instruments, etc.
- The students who are pursuing some online courses in universities are also welcome to apply for this scholarship
Students have to write an essay on the following title:
“Benefits of Listening to Music”
- The essay must be plagiarism-free (mustn’t be copied from other websites), to the point
- The essay should be of 500-1000 words or more, but not less
- You need to show your creativity in writing
- Don’t use redundant words, or sentences—anything that is off the topic will not be considered for the prize
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
After you’ve written the essay (article) on the aforesaid topic, here’s what you need to do:
- All applications need to be sent to [email protected] on or before the deadline, viz. 1st January 2022
- Make sure that you’ve written the essay in an MS-word file (i.e. doc. format). Any other file shall not be considered
- There must be your full name, roll number, and along with the verified email address so you could be individually identified
How will we review the Essay?
We have a team that will manually review each one of the articles (essay) submitted by the students, based on creativity, value, and thoughtfulness applicants have provided in the essays.
What’s the reward for the winners?
Upon final scrutiny, the winners shall be rewarded a scholarship with an amount of $1000. This shall be given only to the top winner—there shall be no 2nd or 3rd winners.
How will the winner be notified?
The winner will be notified through their email on January 20th, 2022.